Saturday, February 11, 2006

I am Conducting an Experiment and I'm Looking for Volunteers.

Please follow the instructions accurately:
ALL STEPS MUST BE READ AND COMPLETED BEFORE YOU GO ON TO THE NEXT STEP
1) Get comfortable
2) allow no distractions
3) Sing the Oscar Meyer Weiner Song three times out loud, with gusto.
(Words provided below:)


Oh, I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner
That is what I really want to be.
For if I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner
every one would be in love with me.

REPEAT THREE TIME OUT LOUD
DO NOT MOVE ON TO STEP 4 UNTIL THIS HAS BEEN COMPLETED.













4) Leave a comment if this stupid song is still going thru your head in an hour.


I am conducting this experiment cause I heard this song today, and I'm still humming and singing it 4 hours later. I am worried that it may mean I'm an easy target for brainwashing.
Hopefully though this song will have stuck with you as well and I can put my fears to rest.

5 comments:

Wadical said...

I'm immune, Hope. Sorry. I learned this little trick years ago. I don't know if it works on just me or if it will work on anyone else.

Whenever I get a stupid song playing over and over in my head (and I gotta really want it out and I mean bad, before I do this) I'll whistle the tune from "Bridge over the River Kwai". Works every time.

Of course I'm stuck with that stupid little tune in my head for a while but at least it's not whatever song was bugging the hell outa me. Try it.

Hope said...

Could ya hum it for me?

Wadical said...

My computer skills have their limits...Retard, remember? Google it. Betcha find something on the net.

Hope said...

nah, it took me 1/2 to find the actual words to the weiner song, cause for the first two hours i couldn't remember the second line. That's even more annoying than having the song stuck in your head in the first place.

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

I can't say I don't remember the song. My ex husband WORKED FOR Oscar Mayer. So, how much worse is it for ME to have that stinkin song stuck in my head...along with the bad marriage. he he