I am a woman who is content with herself and her life, but believe that each day brings new possibilities and opportunities that I intend to be open to. I am an intuative person who does not always listen to herself.
You know I have my own theories on "Why". I won't trouble you with them here but I won't be able to leave the subject alone on my own site.
I'm sickened by it all...kids lying defenseless on the ground. The ones who aren't dead, PRETENDING to be dead because they had absolutely no other recourse. No where to run, no way to defend themselves. Sitting ducks...fish in a barrel...very sad indeed.
I posted about this last night, mostly because of an experience I had at my son's school BEFORE I learned about this horrible tragedy.
just awful.
I am holding officials accountable, sloppy police work AND the people calling the shots at that school dropped the ball on NOT closing the campus down.
W3 Am I missing something, or did you just want me to re read half your blog, I didn't see no tag, but I'd love to play. I thought of your last couple of posts when I was watching CNN and thought, if only one student had a legal handgun BG, great post
oh, did you mean the thinking blogger one, well, with the exception of you ,of course, I don't have many smart bloggin friends ( sorry ladies, just kidding)
8 comments:
Amen.
You know I have my own theories on "Why". I won't trouble you with them here but I won't be able to leave the subject alone on my own site.
I'm sickened by it all...kids lying defenseless on the ground. The ones who aren't dead, PRETENDING to be dead because they had absolutely no other recourse. No where to run, no way to defend themselves. Sitting ducks...fish in a barrel...very sad indeed.
Btw, I think you've tagged me twice with a meme. You owe me, woman! I even got stuffy ol' Leonidas to participate.
You've been tagged....now get to taggin'. :)
I posted about this last night, mostly because of an experience I had at my son's school BEFORE I learned about this horrible tragedy.
just awful.
I am holding officials accountable, sloppy police work AND the people calling the shots at that school dropped the ball on NOT closing the campus down.
W3 Am I missing something, or did you just want me to re read half your blog, I didn't see no tag, but I'd love to play.
I thought of your last couple of posts when I was watching CNN and thought, if only one student had a legal handgun
BG, great post
oh, did you mean the thinking blogger one, well, with the exception of you ,of course, I don't have many smart bloggin friends
( sorry ladies, just kidding)
It's so very tragic. Lots of those kids were from our area (the Greater DC metro area). My daughter has a few friends who go there too.
Very sad indeed. I'm with ya Hope!
What a thoughtful expression of compassion. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Post a Comment