Some recent blogs I've read talked about IQ scores and testing. I disagreed , but I think I may have jumped the gun. In last nights sleepless hours I found Blogthings, and took every test they had. To insure accurate results I answered all questions honestly, and did not cheat. Here's a summary of my results.
If I was a pizza, I would be cheese. Traditional and comforting.
If I was a pie, I would be lemon meringue. Sassy and sweet.
If I was a food, I would be Italian. Comforting but overwhelming.
If I was one of Santa's reindeer, I'd be Cupid. I am a matchmaker and I cause drama.
In high school I was the Artsy kid. Expressive and unique.
If I were a muppet, I would be Animal. A complete lunatic.
My sleeping position shows I am secretely sensitive, and slow to trust.
If I was a winter sport, I would be bob sledding. Not a world class athelete but a world class maniac.
My wierdness rating is 30%, I don't scare other people, but I often scare myself.
My heart is purple, I establish deep connections.
If I was a Tarot Card, I would be the Wheel of Fortune. I embrace change.
I could not become an Americian Citizen because I only got 4/10 correct.
I could not pass grade 8 math or science.
I would sell out for $315,335 US. This is interesting. My husband is insured for 500,000 CDN. Maybe I can get him back up on that roof.
As a Blogger, my personality is confident and insightful.
My soul is that of a Hunter.
For Halloween I should dress as an Alien.
My hillbilly name is Lil Pearl Hill, and my Japanese name is Hana Sanjo. I like that.
I finally got tired enough to go to sleep around 4am, but I've learned a valuable lesson in openmindedness. These tests can be remarkably accurate.
UPDATE: my brain is in wander mode.
I'm making some off the cuff preditions to test my people judging ability.
If you go to Blogthings and take these tests, I'm predicting the following:
What Muppet would you be?
Irish: Ernie or Oscar
SS4MD: Cookie Monster ( the peanuts, gave me a clue}
Leo: Bert
W3: Animal
What color is your heart:
W3 & Leo: red ,white, and blue
SS4MD:lavender, soft and healing
Irish: could not locate a heart
Mr B: in too many pieces right now
What pizza would you be?
SS4MD: Vegetarian
Irish: Ham
W3: Meat Lovers
Leo:Greek Lovers
What pie would you be?
W3: Apple, homemade by momma
SS4MD: Pecan, sweet with substance
Irish:(should be) Humble Pie
Could you pass the Americian Citizenship test?
W3, Leo, SS4MS: yes
Mr Blonde, Irish.: No
Could you pass Grade 8 Science Test?
W3: Yes
Leo, SS4MD, Irish and Mr Blonde: No
Math?
Same, except leo would pass this.
What winter sport would you be?
SS4MD: Tubing! it's great fun,lot's of laughs, sliding down the hills on old tractor tire tubes!
Leo: skiing, one course, eyes straight ahead.
W3: what else, snowshoeing. I'll bet he'll even try to cheat to get this result.
What would your Japanese name be?
SS4MD: Lotus Blossom
Leo, W3:They won't take this test, they're not gonna run around with no Japanese name. Greek yes, Japanese no.
Irish: wouldn't want a japanese name either, but he'd be interested in naming a giesha.
Let me know how well I've done. Also, please advise as to your IQ so I can see if you are smart enough to talk to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
These things are for chicks. So that's why I did it for you. Here goes:
Animal (you were right)
Blue
Cheese (just like you...wierd huh?)
Apple (right again, nice guess)
10/10 (citizenship)
10/10 (science)
10/10 (math)
couldn't find, gotta be snowshoeing
couldn't find this either but my superhero name is Captain Gorilla, a snowboarding, flame blaster toting, x-ray vision bad ass with a weakness for...get this.....booty!...hmmmmm. (I swear)I like the flame blaster!
144-152 depending on which test you're referring to. Throw in a 10 point (conservative) margin of error from the average between the two and respectable 138 is the result. (It's all conjecture anyway.)
Collected data from your results. I correctly predicted 5 1/3 out of 7 of your blogspot results. With those results I'm settin up a pychic page.
We were the same on 2/7. We are traditional and comforting lunatics (does that translate red neck? I hope not.
I just threw that IQ score requirement in to insite leo, but he's not biting. I don't give a crap about IQ scores. I knew you were smart the first time I viewed your blog.
Yer fibbin'. You thought I was a loud rebel flag flyin' tobacco chewin' idiot the first time you saw my blog. But you were WRONG...I don't own a rebel flag...so there.
I've been reading you blog for a little bit now. I enjoy your outlook. Also, thanks for turning me onto blogthings. I had a little fun there myself. Even tho you do not know me...
I am pumpkin pie ((the perfect combo of uniqueness and quality))
Kermit the Frog ((lovable and friendly, but overthinker))
My hillbilly name is Norma Jean Hogg
And I'd sell out for $1,108,281.
So, Hey you know a bit about me now. LoL
oshee
Post a Comment