

The Fox and the Alpha Male:The Unfolding Story .................................
KNOCK KNOCK
Hey
Hi Fox, can I borrow your jerry can?
Sure, it's in the garage. Thanks for asking this time.
No problem. I'll fill it up when I bring it back.
Fox sees Alpha male go into garage , stay a while and come out empty handed. He walks back to his house without saying anything. The Fox calls to him:
Hey, isn't it there, I always keep it in the back corner, full.
uh, yeah, uh........I forgot I borrowed it last week when you weren't home.
Without asking?
sigh

5 comments:
Hope, I don't know how you got targeted. It was a noble try, but I say you gotta go bakck to the squigglies.
I am on a campaign. Think this little unarmed canadian woman's gonna roll over? perhaps but first
I am going to these sites and flagging them, I can delete them apparently, but by the time I got back to my site I forgot how. Just scroll over them or better yet, go flag them if ya can.
Pardon my Yankee ignorance...but what is a Jerry can?
Gas can?
What A Neighbour.
Sigh.
Post a Comment