Wednesday, January 10, 2007

So it took Mark to jolt me from my blog-a-version of late.
My dial up has been slow, blogger has not been letting me in,
and when I do get on, I stare at the screen and think,
how do all these people come up with such great posts
when I can't even come up with a decent comment?
I'm coming to visit y'all, maybe you will inspire me.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Hey Hope, when I feel like that, I just slap up a picture and call it a post. You've probably noticed I do that a lot.

Tracy said...

awww I hope you are staying warm! know you are missed.

Hugs

The Idiot Speaketh said...

That sneaky Yankee "SPEEDO" attack will wake up you Canuck Women everytime! Good to have ya back Hopey! I see that it is -19c where you are....sounds like BLOGGER is probably froze!