I was going over the day and I said to my son,
" but you'll be starved after the game, and so you may as well just eat there,
and we can see sis and the Cree Princess some other time this week.
"No", he says," I promise, I won't eat after the game, we should have supper together. "
So he has promised to starve the whole way home , so we can have supper together.
I love that this is special to all of us.
Sunday evening together.
My daughter and the Cree Princess honour us with their presence once again.
Same skirt, different tights.
I best get back to the kitchen, that boy will be ravenous when he walks through the door.

6 comments:
aww that is wonderful that you all have this tradition. I hope you all have a special evening. :)
how cool y'all have this tradition! I think more families can learn from this. Mine in particular......
That is a great outfit! I hope you all had a nice dinner!
lol i think we have a skirt just like that :D and over hre it would be sunday lunch for you guys suday dinner either way these times are precious nad so few people do it these days enjoy !!!!!
I am totally diggn' the skirt!
we used to do that but things have changed abit. I should be stronger on this.
Hugs
Post a Comment